Our worship gatherings are available at 10AM in person or live via Facebook.
- Face coverings are required in the church building regardless of vaccination status.
Will follow the same protocols as in-person worship gatherings.
We will be observing the ordinance of the Lord’s Supper. In some cases the elements will be prepared ahead of time, placed on a table at the back of the sanctuary for participants to pick-up prior to the start of the worship gathering. In other instances, the elements will be prepared ahead of time, placed on a table at the front of the sanctuary, where participants will be invited to come forward, receive the elements, and return to their seat to consume the elements. At this time, the elements of the Lord’s Supper will continue to be prepared in individual servings.
As has been our practice throughout the Covid-19 Pandemic, we will continue to clean and sanitize the building prior to and after all church-life events. Our cleaning and sanitization efforts include the use of IDPH approved cleansers and sprays, as well as a “fogging system” for soft furniture and carpeted areas. Our cleaning regiment meets or exceeds the IDPH standards for the prevention of the spread of the Coronavirus.
As always, we are very excited when others from our community, special friends and relatives desire to join us for worship gatherings. If you have friends or family that you would like to bring with you for in-person worship gatherings, you are more than welcome to do so.
EACH PARTICIPANT OF IN-PERSON CHURCH LIFE EVENTS, by means of attending any given church-life event, self-certifies that he or she:
- Is not experiencing any fever greater than 100.4, chills, body aches, or unexplained muscle soreness.
- Is not experiencing sore throat, cough, new congestion, unexplained runny nose, shortness of breath, or extreme fatigue.
- Is not experiencing vomiting, diarrhea, or loss of taste or smell.
- Has not been in close contact with someone suspected of, or having tested positive for Covid-19 within the last 14 days prior to the anticipated participation of in-person church-life events.
- Has observed any recommended quarantine schedules applicable to those who have traveled out of the State of Illinois.